SIGN UP FOR OUR BLOG
and get advice from our experts like Bob Bain!
Are you getting the bang for your EHR buck?
By Bob Bain
If your organization has an electronic health record, it has invested a tremendous amount of money, staffing, energy and political capital in it. How do you know whether you are maximizing your return? Your answers to the following questions may help:
- Are your physicians and staff more efficient?
- Is the EHR helping your physicians and staff perform as efficiently as possible?
- Have you modified your workflows to take full advantage of the EHR product?
- Is the volume of tasks per physician and staff member overwhelming? Are they receiving tasks they don't need?
- Are the interfaces for orders and results working properly?